Monday, May 11, 2009
Mother's Day
Yesterday was my first Mother's Day! It was so nice and Connor and Ryan made sure that I had the best and most relaxing day! We had a very nice lunch on the water and then spent the rest of the day just hanging out. I am so blessed to have a wonderful son and husband that treat me so well!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
So glad you had a good first Mother's day. I thought about you on Sunday and meant to text you. Whooops! You look great! I can't believe how big Connor is getting - he looks so different than the last time we got to see you guys! Miss you!
Carrie you look AMAZING! He should be turning 2, not one!!! Have a wonderful week and I'm so glad that you had such a beautiful mother's day!
Post a Comment