Connor has learned how to clap his hands on command! I hate to put it that way, it sounds like he is my dog that I am training, but I really don't know how else to put it. He will clap whenever I am telling him to clap his hands or saying yay! It is pretty cute and I finally got a video of it tonight. He is growing up so fast I can't hardly believe it...he turned 7 months old this past Wednesday. Where has the time gone?!?! My new goal is to teach him to say "dada" before Ryan gets home. We have been working on it a few weeks now and he will say it sometimes but not with any real consistency. He has, however, started saying "mama" but I don't really think he knows what he is saying. Hopefully he will pick up on "dada" before Ryan makes it home...I know that Ryan would be thrilled to hear that as soon as he gets back! Here is the video of Connor's newest trick and sorry that you have to hear me encouraging him in the background! Enjoy!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Great job Connor!!! Caroline is just now trying to clap and putting her hands together, but nothing like that! I'll have to show her this video as encouragent :) She also won't say mama yet; but she has dada and doggie down!
Oh my gosh! I love the updates Carrie. Way to go little Connor! That is so awesome you are clapping your hands already. Daddy will be so proud! Merry Christmas little guy. Love you!
xoxo,
Lindsey & Chip Chip
Post a Comment