Saturday, October 25, 2008
Our next big adventure!
Well, we found out on Friday that the Air Force is sending us to Langley AFB in Virginia for Ryan to fly the F-22 for our next assignment. Ryan is so excited to have this opportunity and I am so excited to be staying on the east coast! Ryan will have to go to Tyndall AFB in Florida first for the F-22 training (we have no idea how long that will be right now) and then we will head up to VA. The date we have right now is June 10th and we are guessing that will be his start date for training but are not positive on that just yet. We should hopefully find out more info in the coming weeks and I will be sure to keep everyone posted. I am so proud of Ryan and can't wait for this next adventure to begin!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Congrats!!!
Congratulations to you and Ryan! What an exciting assignment for you both. I am so relieved to have finally found out, the waiting is the hardest part. Yay to all of us for getting good assignments!
Post a Comment