Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Our furry kid!

This is Gracie...our big gray furry child! She was our first kid (actually she was MY first kid and then we let Ryan into our family :) and we love that gray nose to death, even though on most days Ryan won't admit it. Seeing as how most of my blogs are going to be dedicated to Connor I thought that Gracie deserved a shout out. She has been the best dog ever since we brought Connor home from the hospital. She loves her little brother so much and he loves her equally so. Whenever he can see her he just stares and smiles and follows her every move. The other day he started reaching out for her nose when she was laying next to him. It was so cute! I know that they are going to have so much fun together when he is old enough to throw her ball and really torment her. I can't wait to see it!


A boy and his dog!

Also, snaps to Gracie who has recently lost 10 lbs! When she went to the Vet in June she weighed 92.5 lbs and her Vet recommended that I get some weight off of her since she had gained about 13 lbs in the last year! So, no table scraps and a few bags of light food later she is 82.5 lbs! Now, if only that would work for me :)

1 comment:

Tomás Reis said...

I love dogs, but I think the title should be telling "Adventures with the Wicks" not just telling stuf about your famaly, no ofense.